Elipse® ABEK1P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes, S/M & M/L.
This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications, and dust.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced. Particulate filters can be added (SPM523 and SPM524).
- mask conforms to EN 140:1998; filters conform to EN 14387:2004+A1:2008. CE 2797
- P3 > 99,95% for 0,3 particulate. At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 minutes. Chlorine > 20 minutes. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 minutes. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 minutes. Sulphur dioxide > 20 minutes. Ammonia > 50 minutes.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone
- Gas filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element that can be replaced.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining industry, steel mills and foundries
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives
- Agriculture (chemical spraying)