Elipse® FFA2P3 Low Profile Respirator
filters cannot be replaced
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes (S/M & M/L).
Item codes (click to buy on Amazon):
SPR671 (S/M) Elipse FFA2P3 Low Profile Mask
SPR672 (M/L) Elipse FFA2P3 Low Profile Mask
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance while keeping the filter very small.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they cannot be replaced.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
- EN405: 2001+A1:2009 FFA2P3 R D. CE 2797. UKCA 0086.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate. At 5000 ppm: A2 >35 minutes cyclohexane.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas Filters: activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded/encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Welding (metal fumes and dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (paints and moulds)
- Car & Ship repair (epoxite, paint, solvents)
- Manufacturing (solvents, various organic gases)
- Agriculture (pesticides)