Elipse® FFA2P3 Respirator
filters cannot be replaced
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
Cartridge filters with lower breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes: S/M & M/L.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours and dust that cannot be replaced.
- EN405: 2001 + A1: 2009 FFA2P3 D. CE 2797.
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μ particulate. At 5000 ppm: Cyclohexane > 35 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- gas filters with activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded/encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Welding (metal fumes and dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (paints and moulds)
- Car & ship repair (epoxite, paint, solvents)
- Manufacturing (solvents, various organic gases)
- Agriculture (pesticides)