Elipse® Low Profile A2P3 Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
The small and low profile cartridge filters increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse comes in 2 sizes, S/M & M/L.
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance while keeping the filter very small.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are exhausted, they can be replaced with new filters.
- EN 14387:2004+A1:2008. CE 2797, UKCA 0086
- P3 >99,95% for 0,3 μm particulate At 5000 ppm: A2 >35 minutes cyclohexane.
- are hypo-allergenic, odourless, FDA compatible and Non latex or silicone.
- Gas Filters: Activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated permanently with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Agriculture (pesticides)