Elipse Multigas Respirator NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
New filters with Low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
New & improved easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance. Elipse OV/AG P100 come in 2 sizes.
The Elipse high performance gas respirator provides protection against dust particles, metal fumes, mists, paint, solvants and organic vapours.
It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking and stonemasonry.
Already approved in Europe, the Elipse achieved NIOSH approval in 2011 to make it available on the US market.
- NIOSH Approval number: Multigas /100 TC-84A-8453. Multigas TC84A-23C-3485. ANSI Z87+ Approved.
- P100 >99.95% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Cyclohexane >70 min. Chlorine >20 min. Hydrogen sulphide > 40 min. Hydrogen cyanide > 25 min. Sulphur dioxide > 20 min. Ammonia > 50 min.
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For gases, dust, mist and fumes