Elipse® Multigas Respirator NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
New filters with low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse Multigas come in 2 sizes: S/M and M/L.
Find where to buy:
SPR481 S/M Elipse Multigas Mask with Multigas filters
SPR482 M/L Elipse Multigas Mask with Multigas filters
SPR483 Multigas Replacement Filters
This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced.
- NIOSH Approval Number Multigas /100 TC-84A-8453. Multigas TC84A-23C-3485.
- At 1000 ppm: Ammonia > 30 min, CCI4 > 30 min. At 500 ppm: Chlorine>25 min, Chlorine dioxide>40 min, HCI>35 min, H2S>40 min, SO2>20 min. At 100 ppm: CH2O>60 min. At 70 ppm: HF>40 min. At 10 ppm: CH3NH2>20 min
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For multiple gases and vapours
- Ammonia gases