Elipse® Ov P100 NIOSH Respirator
with replaceable cartridges
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
New filters with Low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
New & improved easy to adjust headband clip with enhanced retention performance. Elipse OV P100 come in 2 sizes.
Item codes (click to buy on Amazon USA):
SPR466 S/M Elipse Mask with OV P100 filters
SPR467 M/L Elipse Mask with OV P100 filters
SPR468 OV P100 Replacement filters
This mask is recommended for organic gases and dust, pesticides, painting, solvents into automotive, construction, agriculture and shipyard industry or repair.
Gas filters contain activated carbon granules with special characteristics related to pore size, grain size, activation level, density, etc. These characteristics guarantee high absorption performance and low breathing resistance.
Each mask is fitted with two filters for protection against gases, vapours and dust.
Once the filters are exhausted, they can be replaced with spare filters.
- NIOSH Approval number: P100/OV TC-84A-8062.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Carbon Tetrachloride > 70 minutes.
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA Synthetic media with TPE flexible overmolded / encapsulated. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- For organic gases and vapours until 5,000 ppm
- Welding (Metal Fumes and Dust in confined space, as gas welding)
- Construction (Paint, Moulds)
- Car & Ship Repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvant)
- Manufacturing (Solvents, Various Organic Gases)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)