Elipse® OV/AG/P100 NIOSH Respirator
with replaceable cartridges
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts perfectly to the face and offers a full range of visibility without interfering with other eye or ear protection which users choose to wear.
Supplied with filters with low breathing resistance, increase in gas performance and greater duration of use.
Elipse OV/AG/P100 come in 2 sizes.
This mask is recommended for inorganic, organic, chemical gases and dust into industrial applications.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas or combined gas & particulate cartridge filters for the protection against a range of gases, vapours, dust and mists.
Once the cartridges are finished, they can be replaced with new filters.
- approved to NIOSH Standard: OV/AG/P100 84A-8078.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. 500ppm: Chlorine>25 minutes, Chlorine Dioxide>40 minutes, Hydrogen Chloride>35 minutes, Hydrogen Sulfide>40 minutes, Sulfur Dioxide>20 minutes. 70ppm: Hydrogen Fluoride>40 min. 1000ppm: Carbon Tetrachloride > 30 min.
- medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: Activated carbon sealed into a ABS Shell. Particulate filters: Mechanical type multi-layer HESPA synthetic media overmolded / encapsulated with flexible TPE. Particulate filters are integrated with the carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Microelectronics (Manufacturing semiconductors)
- Mining & metal (Copper separation desoxidation)
- Car & Ship repair (Epoxite, Paint, Solvants)
- Chemical Manufacturing (Making fertilizer, solvents, industrial cleaning agents, insecticides)
- Agriculture (Pesticides)
- Pharmaceutical & Laboratories (Powders, Viruses, Chemical agents)