Elipse® P100 Multigas NIOSH Respirator
with replacement filters
Compact, lightweight and flexible design that allows for a perfect fit to the face and a wide field of vision, without interfering with any eye or ear protection the user may wish to wear.
New filters with low breathing resistance, increase the level of gas protection and have a longer life span.
Elipse is available in two sizes.
This mask is recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications, and dust.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Each respirator is supplied pre-fitted with two gas filters that can be replaced.
- NIOSH Approval number: Multigas /100 TC-84A-8453.
- P100 >99.97% for 0.3 μ particulate. At 1000 ppm: Ammonia > 30 min, CCI4 > 30 min. At 500 ppm: Chlorine>25 min, Chlorine dioxide>40 min, HCI>35 min, H2S>40 min, SO2>20 min. At 100 ppm: CH2O>60 min. At 70 ppm: HF>40 min. At 10 ppm: CH3NH2>20 min
- Medical grade TPE conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odor free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elastic head band and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE.
- Gas filters: activated carbon into an ABS shell. Particulate filters: mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE overmoulded/encapsulation. Particulate filters are integrated with carbon element.
- Storage Life
- 3 years for masks and filters.
- Mining industry, steel mills and foundries
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives
- Agriculture (chemical spraying)