Elipse® P100 with Source Control NIOSH Respirator
Compact, lightweight and flexible design which adapts and fits perfectly to the face and offers a full range of vision without interfering with other eye or ear protections which users choose to wear.
The Source Control version of the Elipse mask do not have an exhalation valve in order to avoid cross-contamination in Healthcare environment. Furthermore, the exhalation valves were removed to improve the resistance. The airflow is optimal thanks to the construction of the filters integrated in the mask body.
The Source Control is the ultimate design for the Healthcare industry, as an alternative to N95 disposable masks, reducing waste and costs for hospitals.
Lightweight, non-slip strap that is easily adjusted in 4 positions for improved comfort and to allow safe use even in high humidity or wet conditions.
Elipse come in 2 sizes.
- No Exhalation valve, enabling protection of wearer and people exposed by filtering inhalation and exhalation air with P100 pleated HEPA filters.
- Extremely light and compact respirators (4.5 oz), with unique and low profile filters, designed to fit the contours of your face and give the user a wide field of vision.
- Provide cost savings, since ELIPSE respirators are designed for repeated cleaning and decontamination, contrarily to disposable respirators.
- Great comfort thanks to a soft medical grade thermoplastic elastomer that is hypoallergenic (without latex, silicone, and odor-free) with an easy to adjust headband.
- NIOSH Approval number: TC-84A-9320.
- 99.97% of particles of 0.3 microns, including bacteria and viruses
- Medical grade TPE Conforms to ISO 10993-10: 2010 for irritations. Mask body latex and silicone free, odour free. Valve Body in Nylon, Inhalation/Exhalation diaphragm in Silicone. 4 point adjustable elasticated head and neck strap with comfort pad in TPE
- replaceable filters, mechanical type HESPA™ Synthetic media with TPE over molded/encapsulated.
- Storage Life
- 5 years for mask and filters.
- Pharmaceutical Industry