Segre Mask FFP3
The SEGRE F31000 is a comfortable and durable FFP3 mask, with adjustable nose clip and straps for a superior fit.
The SEGRE F31000 sits in the highest classification for a mask: FFP3. In order to achieve this classification, tests are performed on the mask to measure it's filtering efficiency and the maximum level of inward leakage.
The mask is also subjected to breathing resistance and skin compatibility tests.
The Segre mask is CE marked, and conform to personal protection equipment regulation (EU) 2016/425 (2018).
- Latex Free Rubber Elastics
- ABS plastic parts
- Elecrostatic filter media layers in meltblown polypropylene with PET support
- Mechanical PTFE membrane
- Alluminium Nose piece
- Comfort foam in polyurethane
- CE 2797. EN149:2001 + A1:2009: FFP3 R D
- Type IIR Surgical mask - ISO 14683:2019. Registered as Medical Device Class 1
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
- Filtration for particulates
- individually bagged