SPR321 Pair of P100 Dust Replacement Filters
These filters are recommended for dust and fumes containing substances such as micro-organisms, marble, gypsum, titanium oxide, soapstone, rock wool, wood, detergents, textile fibres, spices, salt, animal feeds, etc..
Protects against dust that can cause lung disease.
In particular, protects against coal, silica, cotton, iron ore, graphite, kaolin, zinc, aluminium dusts.
Protects against harmful dusts such as asbestos, bauxite, coal, silica, iron, and against toxic dusts such as manganese, lead and chromium.
Buy on Amazon USA
SPR321 Pair of P100 Replacement Filters
- Filters last up to 5 years and can be easily replaced
- NIOSH Approval number: P100 TC-84A-6949. Elipse P100 respirator has met the requirements of 42CFR84 (Code of Federal Regulations).
- With High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter (HESPA) using Mechanical Filtration Technology
- Offer a minimum efficiency of 99,95% or higher at 0,3 microns particle size
- Elipse models
- SPR451 (S/M), SPR457 (M/L), SPR449 (S/M), SPR456 (M/L)
- Integra models
- SPR549 (S/M), SPR550 (M/L), SPR551 (S/M), SPR552 (M/L)
- Mining, steel mills, foundries
- Mechanical, pharmaceutical, cement
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Waste management, construction
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry