SPR486 Pair of P100 Multigas Replacement Filters
These filters are recommended for organic, inorganic, chemical and ammonia based gases into industrial applications, and dust.
The gas cartridges contain specific activated carbon granules with optimised characteristics such as pore size, grain size, activity level, density etc, which provide a maximum adsorption performance and a really low breathing resistance.
Find where to buy:
SPR486 P100 Multigas Replacement Filters
- Filters last up to 3 years and can be easily replaced
- NIOSH Approval number: Multigas P100 TC-84A-8453.
- With High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter (HESPA) using Mechanical Filtration Technology
- Offer a minimum efficiency of 99,95% or higher at 0,3 microns particle size
- Elipse models
- SPR484 (S/M), SPR485 (M/L)
- Integra models
- SPR623 (S/M), SPR624 (M/L)
- Mining industry, steel mills and foundries
- Glass, ceramics, chemicals
- Painting, Solvents into Automotive and Shipyard industry or repair
- Heavy metals (lead, nickel, chromium), rail industry
- Ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives
- Agriculture (chemical spraying)