GVS stainless steel filter housings are designed for filtration of gas, liquid and steam filtration.
The top of the housing is equipped with a Clamp connection for ancillary equipment such as pressure relief valves or pressure gauges.
The lowest point of the housings are equipped with pharma valves or vent/drain connections.
Filter housings are designed to yield low differential pressure at high flow rates.
- High quality stainless steel design
- Extremely low differential pressure
- Various connection types
- Different structures are suitable for filtration systems with different media such as gas, liquid and steam
- Full traceability to each filter with unique serial number
- 316L SS or 304 SS
- Housing Gasket
- Silicone, PTFE, Viton
- Connection Types
- Union Connection, Ferrule Connection, BSP thread connection, DIN flange, Welded ends
- Surface Finish
- Inner Surface Finish: Ra＜0.4μm, Outer Surface Finish: Ra＜0.8μm
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- Up to 200℃ depending on filter element selection and gasket material
- Maximum Operating Differential Pressure
- 10 Barg
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Food and Beverage
- Chemical Industry